Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It is going to be a special evening for music lovers, especially lovers of classical music as Guchi Egbunine, a.k.a chief tenor, an awe-inspiring artiste with a natural depth and diversity in vocal music thrills his guests this Sunday in a show tagged “Vocal Chain Concert 2.0: Meeting the needs of a diverse community and age through top-notch music around the world.”

It is going to be a special evening for
music lovers, especially lovers of
classical music as Guchi Egbunine,
a.k.a chief tenor, an awe-inspiring
artiste with a natural depth and
diversity in vocal music thrills his
guests this Sunday in a show tagged
“Vocal Chain Concert 2.0: Meeting
the needs of a diverse community
and age through top-notch music
around the world.”


The concert which the artist
described as “a music therapy” will
hold at the MUSON centre Onikan,
Lagos.
From stunning Opera performances,
to intricately creative style of singing,
Guchi’s voice shines out among his
peers, and was an easy lead to this
inspiring Vocal Chain concert.







The evening is expected to a parade
galaxy of Nigeria’s leading singers
and instrumentalists in classical, pop,
jazz and Broadway music like ‘Le
Miserables, Phantom of the Opera,
Josh Groban, Cold Play, Andrea
Bocelli among others. Guchi, who
has featured in many concerts within
and outside the shores of the country
will be joined at the show by the
likes of Ranti Ihimoyan, Perpetual
Atife, Fatima Anyekema, Philip Uzor,
Theosolites, Tosin Ajayi and Vocal
Stream Tenors, all of artistes of
international repute, who have made
their marks in the genre of classical
music.
Guchi revealed that the concert was
initially scheduled to hold last August
but was postponed due to lack of
sponsorship.
According to him, “Music is
something everyone associates and
loves so why don’t I give that to
people for relaxation and let them
know that they ought to be happy
despite our shamble economy. I’m
used to big stages and I feel so
happy doing what I do best. I give all
thanks to God also for the gift
because people I meet will always
say I’m vocal genius because of my
voice and how flexible I am also in
my musical knowledge.”